Eligibility Criteria :
Minimum age Criteria for admission to respective grades is as follows:
|Nursery||2.6 years and above|
|LKG||3.6 years and above|
|UKG||4.6 years and above|
|Grade I||5.6 years and above|
- Copy of birth certificate is mandatory to complete the admission process for Pre-Nursery, Nursery, Junior I and Grade I. If the birth certificate does not mention the name of the child, an affidavit for the same should be submitted along with the birth certificate.
- Original Transfer Certificate and Copy of marks card are mandatory to complete the admission process for Grade II and above
Admission Process :
- Enquiry form can be completed either by using the website or visiting the school in person
- School counselors are available to discuss any queries regarding academics, facilities and school policies (For online enquiries, school counselor will call and schedule an appointment with the parents)
- Appointment to meet the Principal can be scheduled by notifying the admin office or at the front desk
- Application forms will be issued at the admin office (Timings: 9AM – 4PM on week days and 9AM – 12PM on Saturdays)
- Registration process completes after payment of Registration fee in the admin office along with the submission of duly filled application form and the documents attested to the same
- 3 Passport size photographs of the child and one passport size photograph of both the parent should be submitted along with the application
Code of Conduct & Discipline
All pupils must abide by the school rules of conduct and discipline and must bear in mind the following points:
- Pupils should be punctual and regular.
- All pupils should be neat, clean and tidy.
- Books & toys not approved by the school authorities must not be brought into the School; in case they are brought, they shall be confiscated
- Speaking English is a “must” when in school
- The Primary civic duty is to guard public property, School property is public property and care should be taken to protect it. Any damage done to school property must be made good by the parent or guardian of the child.
- No collection of money for any purpose whatsoever is to be started without the prior permission of the Principal.
- Late comers and pupil with inappropriate attire are liable to be sent home.
- Every student must have a minimum of 80% attendance to be promoted to the next class.
- Application for leave during the last few days of any term will not be entertained. Pupils who do not attend school during these days are treated as absentees even if there is an application from parents requesting leave. If owing to illness, a pupil cannot attend, a medical certificate must be submitted.
- Students are not allowed to leave the school campus without the Principal’s written consent during school hours.
- Staying in classrooms without written consent from the Principal after school hours will not be allowed
- It is compulsory for every student to attend school on the last and the first working day between holidays, a fine will be levied if this rule is broken.
- If students are withdrawn at the beginning or the middle of the academic year, the full year’s fees has to be paid and only then a T.C. will be issued.