BBA & AVIATION
BBA Aviation Bachelor of Business Administration in Aviation is a 3-year undergraduate course in the field of Aviation & Airport Management. Most of the colleges that provide BBA Aviation courses in Bangalore offer it under the affiliation of Bangalore university. The course is certified by some of the authorities/associations such as IATA, APTECH, etc.
• Candidates should have cleared 10 + 2 under the science stream.
The minimum aggregate cut-off is 50% for general category candidates. The cut-off is relaxed for reserved category candidates and varies from institute to institute.
• The admission process in a few top colleges would even have an entrance exam.
- Airline management
- Airport Management & Operations
- Airport security operations
- Airline flight operations
- Airline ground operations
- Airport planning
- Aviation charter firms
- Air ServicesAir traffic controller
- Systems management
- Business management